27 August 2006

More TV?

One of my rare commentors pointed out that the Holy Land tool bar does not have many Israeli TV channels, very true.

As far as I can see there are very few English language Israeli TV news channels available across the web, and the Holy Land tool bar provides links to all those accessible.

Some major ones, such as Channel 10 news, do not appear to broadcast in English on the web.

If anyone knows of any English language Israeli TV news channels, please email me or leave a comment.

Some people, for their own reasons, may be reluctant to install the Holy Land tool bar for fear that it might take control of their PC, or like the Iranian President’a web site download a virus or malware.

I can say this is not the case, after gruelling testing and scanning with Spybot, AVG, etc, I can declare that the Holy Land tool bar is harmless and a useful addition to news gathering.

So install and enjoy, unless of course, you think that all Israeli software is a Mossad or “Evil Zionist” type trick?

But if that were the case you’d hardly be watching Israeli TV would you?

Either way, your choice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a site designed for US Christian evangelicals.

Anonymous said...

Have emailed you with further info

ModernityBlog said...

er, no I am an atheist, but thanks for your support!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

"Some people, for their own reasons, may be reluctant to install the Holy Land tool bar for fear that it might take control of their PC"

Oh gosh, such naivety - why would we (the Elders) do this, when we are already in charge of everything?


Re news in English - there is something like a 10 minutes news prorgam on the IBA channel1. I have looked it up, it starts at 16:50 local time.

There is the radio channel two (bet) here:

http://bet.iba.org.il/?lang=23

I hope you will be able to figure out the buttons to press, if not give me a shout over the e-mail.

Cheers.